Savings & Benefits
Excellent savings and great benefits. Competitive prices for Comprehensive and Third Party, Fire & Theft policies.
- Comprehensive Motorcycle Insurance premiums from £80(inclusive of Insurance Premium Tax)
- Classic insurance – annual cover for the serious classic enthusiastic from approx.. £60 (n/a for Republic of Ireland)
- Free European travel cover up to 90 days
- Helmets and leathers cover up to £1000 available from £40.80 (n/a for Republic of Ireland)
Republic of Ireland
- Insurance premiums from €210(includes gov levy)
- For motorbike Comprehensive insurance cover we offer FREE helmet cover. No restrictions on value.
- Free European travel cover up to 45 days
UK & Republic of Ireland
- Choice of multi-bike or multi-rider policies
- European breakdown cover available
- We cover many modifications that are not performance enhancing
- Many accessories that are not performance enhancing are covered
We satisfy a broad range of motorbike insurance needs in the UK including Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
- Up to 10 x motorbike insurance instalment payments available per annum. Charges apply.
- Many advisors in our dedicated Motorbike Insurance Team are motorcyclists, so they speak your ‘language’.
- We always work hard to find a great deal for our customers from a trusted panel of motorbike insurers for a range of makes and models.. So we do all the legwork for you.
- Our motorbike insurance claims teams are there for when it matters most.
Further discounts for safer riders:
If you’ve successfully completed an IAM motorbike Skills for Life programme or had a successful BikeSafe or BikeWise assessment, then as a safer biker you’re likely to enjoy further discounts on your motorbike insurance with Adelaide Motorbike Insurance i.e.
- You could earn yourself a 10% motorbike insurance discount if you’ve successfully completed BikeSafe or BikeWise. Register for a quote.
- 9 out of 10 IAM bikers find us cheaper, based on new motorbike insurance quotes given by Cornmarket Insurance Services to UK IAM Members in December 2016.
- Based on new motorbike insurance quotes given by our Motorbike Team to UK IAM members in January 2015, for those who met acceptance criteria.
We don’t just talk safety, we do it:
If you’re a biker in Northern Ireland, our Adelaide Advanced Motorcyclists group facilitates the IAM’s Skills for Life Programme, preparing each rider for the test through regular one-to-one sessions with an IAM Observer. To find out more please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 028 9044 2200.
All of the above assessments not only enhance rider safer and help bikers save money on motorbike insurance, but they also advance motorbike riding skills, improving motorcyclists’ technique and confidence.
Many bikers who’ve completed the IAM course after riding for several years, are often struck by what they didn’t know. Overall many find this course a surprising learning experience that has enhanced their overall enjoyment of hitting the open road.
- We cover most motorbike modifications that are not performance enhancing.
- Further motorbike insurance discounts are given for insurance-approved security. Subject to underwriting conditions.
- Classic motorbike insurance – we provide annual cover for the serious classic enthusiast (UK and Northern Ireland only)
- Benefit from an award winning insurance service. Established over 20 years ago, Adelaide was voted the UK’s number 1 for value for money in the Auto Express Driver Power Surveys in 2012 and 2013, beating all the UK’s best known brands.Over 46 000 British motorists had their say in the 2013 survey with Adelaide praised for “good value and excellent service” and “very reputable”. “97.4% would renew their current policy”.
- Supporting the motorcycle fraternity: We sponsor various motorbike events you might like to attend, please click here for all the latest news.
- Visit our Adeladies Gallery, you’ll see all the latest photos of our Adelaide Motorbike Insurance grid girls!
- Committed to providing our motorbike customers an excellent service: We constantly monitor and review our service through our Compliance department to ensure that our motorbike insurance service is shaped by our customers’ needs.