Why Cornmarket Motorbike
Insurance that’s tailored to you
When you insure your bike with us, you’re getting motorbike insurance that puts your needs first.
Our dedicated motorbike insurance team are bike experts, so don’t expect them to be baffled when you’re talking about your end cans. They’re all locally based and will help you to find the best policy on a one-to-one basis.
You’re also getting insurance that works hard to give back to the biker community. Many of those working on our team are bikers themselves. We also support several motorcycling events, work with BikeSafe, IAM Roadsmart and Bikewise to promote responsible riding and run the Cornmarket Advanced Motorcyclists Group.
Great value insurance from the UK’s favourite motorbike broker
- Specialising in motorbike insurance for over 20 years
- Voted favourite motorbike broker – Ride magazine, 2008.
- Expert motorbike insurance team
- Extra discounts for advanced and safe riders.
- Part of the Biking Community support riders and events across the UK.
UK’s best value insurance
We offer the UK best value car insurance policy, according to the 60,000 motorists who took part in the Auto Express Driver Power survey in 2015.
96% of customers plan to renew
You don’t have to take our word about the benefits of choosing to insure through Cornmarket Motorbike. Some 96% of existing customers say they would renew their policy.1 You can see what some of them have to say about us on our Testimonials page.
Locally based for when it matters most.
Traditional service meets modern insurance
Our staff are all based in the UK and are divided into specialist teams working on each of our niche insurance products. We pride ourselves on traditional service values, so you’ll find the person at the other of the phone is equally happy to chat away about the intricacies of a policy.
Considerate, convenient contact
We won’t bombard you. If you’ve given us your renewal date, we’ll contact you just before your insurance is due for a chat at a time that suits you.
UK claims handling available 24 hrs, 365 days
- A dedicated UK team of motor claims specialists, Plantec Assist provide the full solution for motorbike insurance claims. It has one of the largest motorbike hire fleets and repair centres in the UK.
- Plantec Assist offers a comprehensive motorbike repair process that includes the estimating process, client contact, classification of a total loss, assisted salvage disposal and specialist repair. As a specialist supplier, Plantec Assist offer a facility capable of taking a possible total loss motorbike due to part costs, out of this bracket and into a repairable commodity by utilising such skills as plastic welding, specialist paint etc.
- The combination of highly qualified technicians, state of the art equipment and seamless processes combine to offer the insurance industry a unique contributor to the supplier portfolio.Courtesy motorbike provided on a Comprehensive Policy, if you’re not at fault. Provision of a wide range all types of motorbikes.
- Plantec Assist is registered and regulated by both the Financial Conduct Authority and the Ministry of Justice. They ensure continual monitoring and auditing of claims meet the general required levels of performance.
Legal Help can be added on to your motorbike insurance premium, for a very small annual fee of £20. Policyholders will receive legal services relating to uninsured loss recovery and claims for compensation in connection with personal injury resulting from non-fault road traffic accidents.
Provides 24 hour assistance in UK & Ireland following a motorbike breakdown or immobilisation of the insured motorbike. Benefits include:
- Motorbike Breakdown
- Up to 1 hour free labour at the roadside if the bike can be repaired in situ.
- Recovery following road accident, electrical or mechanical breakdown, act of vandalism, fire or attempted theft rendering the motorbike immobile or unroadworthy. Includes assistance following puncture and lost/stolen/broken keys.
- Message relay
- Following a breakdown, the relay of up to 2 urgent messages on your behalf.
Available for bikes up to 15 years old.
Or Contact us1 Auto Express Driver Power survey of more than 60,000 UK motorists. Voted the UK’s number one for value for money in 2013 and 2012. Voted number 1 best car insurance provider 2015. In this same poll, 96% of customers said that they would renew.
- Motorbike Breakdown